Saturday, December 3, 2011

Eco glass straws
EcoGlassStraws

I received these beautiful Eco Glass Straws as a sample from Craig for this review Craig and His wife have been creating Beautiful Hand blown glass straws for over 5 years and have been in the Glass industry for over 20 years. You can find there Eco Glass Straws at http://www.ecoglassstraws.com/ They not only make beautiful hand blown glass straws but they make wine glasses wine stoppers and other Items. You can find them on  http://www.etsy.com/shop/ecoglassstraws

Eco Straw Prices range from $5.95 to $7.95 depending on the length of straw you order.

Eco Glass Straws are made from high quality glass that is dishwasher safe and they are Eco friendly and can be used over and over again.

I  Love that Eco Glass Straws are made In Hood River, Organ and yes you guess right that's another Made the USA Product.  I have found a love for hand blown glass I find the colors to be beautiful and vibrant. I received several different diameters and lengths of Eco Glass Straws. Some of them were Even colored. I found the Different lengths to be really useful for all the crazy sizes of cups we have. There seemed to be a perfect size of straw for every glass we have I loved that there was No crazy long straw sticking up for my toddler to have trouble with. No super short straw to fish out of the bottom of my sweet tea glass. I absolutely Love the colored straws the colored glass is beautiful and richly colored I am amazed at how even and consistent the color is over the entire straw. You can order bent straw for those of you that like a bendy straw I found the bent straws to be bent just enough to be comfortable to drink out of. There is also a Eco glass Straw with a double bump at the top It gives the straw a unique look that I found to be beautiful. You can also order custom Eco Glass Straws with your own logo imprinted on them.

A Picture of the double Bump straw
Beautiful Colors
As hard as I tried I just could not find fault with Eco Glass Straws. They are simply beautiful Quality made glass straws that I my self would buy in a heart beat. Since we couldn't find any cons to Eco Glass Straws I decided to add some things we would love to see in the future. I would love to see a swirly blue and clear glass straw. My husband would love to see a smaller diameter straw for sipping and My eldest daughter would love to try a twisty straw or dizzy straw as she says as these are her favorite plastic straw but I don't buy plastic straws all that often because I hate throwing away money and often the chemicals used to make them just are not good for our kids.  My dad would love to see something that resembled flames I'm not sure if any of these Ideas are possible but we wanted to throw them out there to Craig and His wife at  ECO Glass Straws

Did I mention Eco Glass Straws would make amazing Christmas gifts.
http://www.ecoglassstraws.com/

2 comments:

  1. I really like those straws! New follower from Delightfully Disney!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a neat idea! Thanks for visiting and following my Humble Pie blog :)

    ReplyDelete