Monday, March 19, 2012

Soft-t Mug



Another great product from Liquid Soluion Its called the Soft-t Mug. It is a 14oz  thermal Travel Mug this is what the company says about there new tumbler

"Say hello to Sof-t, where comfort, style and innovation meet. Sof-t is the new line by
Liquid Solution® that combines stainless steel and pliable plastic to enhance the strength,
durability, cleanliness and eco-friendliness of traditional double wall mugs while adding a fresh look and feel. This 100% recyclable material combination offers heat retention
that rivals the competition’s while creating a softer, slip-free grip. The Sof-t mug is dishwasher safe and, as always, is BPA-free."

I received a blue Soft-t from Liquid solution as a free sample for this review it in no way influenced my Opinion.

Ok so going to admit I am a bit of a coffee addict. I have tried a lot of coffee cups. This one is a bit different the inside is stainless steel and it has a slip-free grip on the out side it feels like a silicone material and its got a little squish to it when you squeeze it feels Neat when I hold it. I gave it the coffee test I put about 14 oz of fresh brewed coffee in the Soft-t with the lid on and let it sit on my counter for an hour it was still hot enough for me to enjoy. The Mug is dishwasher safe. so makes it easy to clean. Something that's important in a busy moms life. because its stainless steel you cant put it in the microwave. I love that its Eco friendly and I have found it to be durable I have dropped it a few times and knocked it out the cabinet and its held up well.

1 comment:

  1. I've had one for two years now and love it. I have been looking for another one and now found the site. Lucky me.

    ReplyDelete