Sunday, February 19, 2012

SKOY



This is another great ECO Friendly product. Its a biodegradable cleaning cloth that replaces paper towels and sponges. This is what the Company has to say about it:

The SKOY cloth is a fabulous, absorbent, biodegradable and natural multi-use cloth.  Our re-usable earth friendly cloth is perfect in your kitchen, bathroom, and on most surface areas in your home or office.  SKOY cloth can be used in place of your sponge, wash cloth or paper towels. 
It is a European made product and 100% biodegradable because it is made from a natural cotton and wood-based cellulose pulp.  SKOY cloth is a chlorine-free product using water-based colors and inks.  After an independent composting test, SKOY cloth broke down completely within 5 weeks.
The SKOY cloth is a durable product due to the reusability factor and can last months.  Using a SKOY cloth is equivalent to using 15 rolls of paper towels in an average home.  With the high cost of paper towels, as much as $2 per roll, SKOY cloth is the obvious choice for your wallet and the environment.
The SKOY cloth has an absorption factor of 15x its own weight.  As a result, producing the most superior cloth product available.  Imagine using 15 sheets of good-quality paper towels at once… This is how a wet SKOY cloth will feel in your hand. 
The SKOY cloth is long-lasting because of the wash ability feature.  It dries quickly, so it is not a breeding ground for bacteria.    Have you ever used your sponge, then smelled your hand and it reeked of horrible bacteria? That will never happen again if you microwave your SKOY cloth regularly. It is also dishwasher and washer/dryer safe. Cleaning your SKOY cloth will keep it healthy and germ-free.  Please see Use & Care for instructions.   
The cool and unique designs will make cleaning fun!

Cool Right ! They sell for about $6.99 for a four pack they are 7''x7'' in size.And they come in multi colors and have a cool print on them. SKOY also offer several different prints a flower, inspirational text, holiday prints, They also offer a paw print these how ever come in 2 packs for $6.99. The 2 packs are a bit bigger in size 12''x10'' and sell for $6.99.  You can find them hear http://www.skoycloth.com/index_files/shopping.htm 

I have been Using SKOY cloth for about 2 weeks now. I have to say they are amazing! When I first opened the package I was surprised the cloth was as stiff as cardboard I thought what the heck I thought this was supposed to be like dish rag. Trust me It gets soft and flexible when you get it wet. I have really used this little cloth for everything. I have scrubbed the Glass top stove, I have wiped counters, washed dishes, cleaned little hands and faces, Wiped up spilled milk,juice and Ice cream. It even cleaned up yogurt and applesauce nicely. It holds a lot of liquid and that I was impressed with. I love that Its reusable for a long time I love that it saves me MONEY!  and Its wicked cool that its completely biodegradable when its composted it will break down in about 5 weeks which means its not going to be sitting in a landfill for the next year. The colors are cool I love great colors in my kitchen. My girls each picked there own color that they use to clean there face and hands. So far the one I have been using for dishes has held up nicely I usually need a new sponge every week or two because its falling apart and just smells. I even have a color that I use Just for cleaning the bathroom sink  The SKOY cloth is still going strong Its been through the top rack of my dishwasher several times already and I even threw it in the microwave like they suggested and it still looks nice. I gave one too my mom to test out she looked at me like I was crazy she said it was too small for a dish cloth. turns out its actually a great size for her. My mom suffers from arthritis and often  has a hard time wring out most dish clothes and forget sponges they are too thick. The SKOY cloth is really absorbent but its still easy enough for her to wring out she said the size is just right for her to handle easily. At $6.99 for a 4 pack these Little cloths are definitely in my squeaky budget range. I love my SKOY cloths and I would love to order some more when the time comes. I only wish I could find them at walmart!

They also have a great fundraising program for Schools that allows your school to make 40% proffit. they even offer a special SKOY Print. You can find out more hear http://www.skoycloth.com/index_files/fundraising.htm

Come Check out SKOY cloths I know you will love them. http://www.skoycloth.com/
Follow them on twitter at https://twitter.com/#!/Skoycloth
Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Skoy/34885431393

No comments:

Post a Comment