Wednesday, February 15, 2012

ActiveWear USA

Active Wear USA is an online shop where you can buy great looking Active wear.
http://www.activewearusa.com/ was founded with the goal of providing the best yoga activewear and fitness clothing on the market, to encourage women to look and feel their best while enhancing their life through fitness.
I stumbled on this site while looking for some new active wear. http://www.activewearusa.com/ carries a wide range of brands everything from zumba clothing to yogi Clothing they carry over 50 different brands, I believe there is a brand, and style for everyone. Activewear USA even carry Men's Activewear. They do there best to get your order shipped to you the same day, I think that's amazing. Customer service is great they got back to me next day and answered all my questions. I love that the site is very easy to navigate and even better they get some great sales and have free shipping everyday on orders over $75 U.S. domestic only. I love that I can find everything on one Site! Quick and Easy just right for Busy Mom's.

Activewear USA was kind enough to send me this great work out shirt by Stella Athletics its called a Lily Tank, and a aluminum Activewear USA water bottle that's a great orange color as a free sample to review. It can be found hear  http://www.activewearusa.com/store/pc/Stella-Athletics-c655.htm
The Stella Athletics Lily is Made in the USA score one for another great American made product. This is what Activewear USA has to stay about the Lily Tank
 Stylish back mesh insert offers breath ability without compromising support
- Binding straps provide optimum support for High Impact movements
- Designed for Yoga, Gym, and Run
- Longer length that flatters all body types
- Chafe free flat seams for comfort
- Preshrunk
- Made in the USA
The design and quality of the workout shirt is great the stitching is nice. The shirt has a fun sort of tattoo design on it and Its got a great breathable fabric right down the center of the back that I would be great in the summer time. It also has a built in shelf bra that is comfortable I don't think it would offer enough support for running but its great for yoga. The shirt did run on the small side so be careful with that. I usually wear a medium for top and they sent me a medium but its a little on the small side. I don't know if this brand typically runs small or not. This is the first time I have ever used this brand but It could be a size bigger.

The Aluminum Activewear water bottle they sent me is great. I love the color its bright and vibrant and has held up well to my 4 year old tester banging it around. Its a great size for on the go and it fits in my cars cup holder with out a problem. Its got a screw on top that seals well and a clip so that you could clip it on to a back pack or something if you were hiking. I Love reusable products they save my family money and they are better for the environment.

They have some great products anda really great site that I would love for everyone to come check out at http://www.activewearusa.com/

You can follow them on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/ActivewearUSA

No comments:

Post a Comment