Saturday, May 21, 2016

New Elective!

My oldest has decided she would like to play guitar. She has talked about it off and on for a while now. She got to talking about it with her Pop again the other day and I decided that I would go a head and let her do. If she has talked about it this long she is interested and will hopefully stick with it and learn to play. Her amazing Pop has blessed her with a Mini 3/4 Scale Squire Strat as an early birthday present.  Pop knows how to play and will be giving her lessons every week and she will be doing a little extra bonus work with the Schoolhouseteachers.com Guitar lessons.




I love this little girl she is fearless and always willing to try something new. I can't wait to see what this new adventure has in store for her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment