Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Kwik Stix 12 pk by The Pencil Grip, Inc. Review

Kwik Stix The Pencil Grip, Inc. Review



Kwik Stix The Pencil Grip, Inc. Review
We are excited to announce the arrival of Kwik Stix 12pack in our home. Kwik Stix comes from The Pencil Grip, Inc. This is probably one of the coolest craft products we have gotten the opportunity to review this year. Kwik Stix are solid Tempera Paint sticks. Yes you read that right paint in a stick. All you have to do is pop off the cap and twist the bottom and it roles up just like a glue stick. It dries in under 90 seconds and still looks like paint. We received one of the big 12 packs. We got the standard colors but I noticed on the website that they also offer neon and metallic Kwik Stix. We will be buying these other color options. I also wanted to mention real quick that you can buy these both on the The Pencil Grip,Inc website and here on amazon.  http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=Kwik+Stix

I have to admit I had these paint sticks for a full 24 hours before I even told the girls about them. I had to have a chance to play with them before the girls used them all up. My girls are paint hogs and they don't like to share with me. Kwik Stix are so COOL!!!!!  I almost didn't want to share. They write kind of like a marker but look like paint. When you rub your hand across a painting they feel smoother than standard tempera paint and I like the way it feels. I am left handed and it drys so fast, that I didn't even get any on my hand as it drug across my picture. They would be great for smaller kids just learning to hold a pencil because they are chunkier and easy to grip. I drew and made different pictures with them for quite a while. I gave in and let the girls have them the next morning. They couldn't believe that they were paint. They painted with them for an hour before I had to take them away and make then get some book work done. But as soon as the book work was done they were asking can I please have them back. We have had so much fun with them we even take them in the girls Go Bags for when we do to school on the road. The girls would like to request that they make them in a smaller version more like the role up crayons so that they can do some smaller fine detail as well as paint in big areas. I cant wait for my little niece to try them out when she comes up this weekend. She is going to love these things. 

I have no idea if the Kwik Stix will wash off a table or wall as we didn't try it, because well I just encourage the girls not to paint on those things. 

I would also like to mention that we received one of The Pencil Grip,Inc companies very cool very squishy Pencil Grips. This was not really part of the review but I love it so I wanted to mention it. It is called the Original Grip and it is designed for both left handed and right handed people. I would love for you to take a look at them here Pencil Grip Page.



Kwik Stix The Pencil Grip, Inc. Review




Come get Social:




Kwik Stix The Pencil Grip, Inc. Review



Crew Disclaimer

No comments:

Post a Comment