Saturday, August 8, 2015

Windows 10 installed and nothings smoking

I bit the bullet and downloaded Windows 10 today. This was a scary download for me. I was worried one of my older homeschool programs would not be compatible. But I hated windows 8. The download and installation took forever about 5 hours. Downloading and installing was straight forwards it just took forever. But we are up and running again and so far nothing has crashed. It appears to be a blend of windows 7 and windows 8. Its is much easier for me to navigate than windows 8 was. I am not sure I like the new Microsoft Edge yet only time will tell. So far I am a little frustrated that Norton will not work on it. I am hoping Norton or Edge will come out with a fix for the problem soon. All in all I just though I would tell everyone that I made the upgrade and nothing blew up or started smoking.

No comments:

Post a Comment