Friday, December 14, 2012

Wet Ones Sticky Situations Facebook Contest



Like most moms my kids can make one heck of a mess. I have learned over the years to just laugh at the hole mess and take some pictures because they don't stay little forever and I will cherish the memory later. 

Wet Ones is giving us parents the opportunity to share all of the Sticky Situations we have found ourselves in and our great tips on how to deal with the mess through their Facebook Contest! You simply log on and share your Sticky Situation and tips, and you can be entered to win an ipad mini or six Flags tickets!. It only takes a couple minutes to enter I will even give you the link so you don't have to look for it. 




I thought it only fair that I share my Sticky situation and it was all my fault. 
When I was nearing the end of my pregnancy with my second daughter snoopy. I though It would be a great idea to let the Hotrod Princess who was 1 1/2 at the time paint my belly/her baby sister. I have no idea why I thought this was a good idea. I probably saw it on one of those pregnancy shows. I sat down on the floor and gave her a paint brush and a plate with washable paint on it. She of course was all excited about painting her baby sister. She spent about 20 minuted painting my belly. Ok I admit it, I think I may have dosed off a little at one point because paint covered both of us the floor and even the wall in the hall way. It took forever to get the paint off the wall and to get us both washed up. I think I laughed the entire time I was cleaning up the mess but its a great memory I will always have. My Great tip if you are going to do belly painting Put plastic on the beige carpet first. and DONT FALL ASLEEP!


Painting Snoopy

“I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Wet Ones. I received a promotional item to thank me for participating.”

No comments:

Post a Comment