Thursday, December 6, 2012

Eitech Construction Set


I have two little girls who are builders they love putting things together and taking them apart. When I got the opportunity to work with Eitech on a review of one of there products. Eitech makes construction sets for kids. They have kits to build cars plains, dump trucks, tractors, buildings etc. You name it they probably have a construction set to build it. We received the Basic Helicopter Construction set. It is geared for ages 6 and up you can find it hear on there site http://eitechamerica.com/Basic/C47/Eitech_C47.html  sells for about $12 depending on where you order from. They have a wide selection for different age groups from as little as 4 years old to 8+. Prices vary depending on the item.  Hear are a few of the construction sets they offer.







The Eitech Construction Set we  received is for ages 6+ so mommy had to help with the assembly a little. My oldest is 5 and she is very handy with a screw driver. The kits come with everything you need to construct your kit. Ours included a little screw driver and a small wrench to tighten the screws and nuts.  The directions are simple pictures showing you in stages what to assemble next. For the Kit we received there are three pieces that you will have to bend a little the directions show you which ones to bend and how.  The parts were very easy to bend with just my fingers. It was simple to assemble took me about 10 minutes because I stopped to take pictures. It went together nicely and looks just like the picture on the box.  The main rotor and tail rotor even spin very cool in the girls opinion. It is a little smaller than I expected it fits in the palm of my hand. So I wouldn't leave it laying in the floor.

 I took it back apart again so that the Hot Rod princess could try constructing it. I had to help her some with figuring out what part to assemble next but she didn't have any trouble tightening the screws but she did need a little help getting the nuts started. It took her a bit longer to assemble it than it took me but she is only 5.  All in all its a great product that looks and feels like it will hold up as long as it doesn't get left in the floor for mom to steps on.

I think Eitech Construction sets would be a great gift for any little builder. We plan to get a few other models for the girls to construct. http://eitechamerica.com 







Disclosure: I received this product at no cost for review. All opinions are my own or what my kids thought of the product.

3 comments:

  1. What a great, concise review... packed with info (and a little fun!) Following you now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun toy! I'm always looking for some good ideas this time of year and thx for passing it on.
    New follower from bloggy moms FMFY.
    nancy-of the crazy 9
    http://nancyvnjourney.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete