Monday, June 10, 2019

Me and my dad bought this gazebo for my mom for her anniversary. It finally came in a month late. I couldn’t get the measurements to come out right for the frame. It took a week to get a reply from the company. They told me an error had been made on the directions and sent me new ones. I downloaded them and guess what still wrong! I fiddled around with it some more and finally got the outer frame to work. This weekend I attempted to finish it and behold more parts that are not right! One piece for the roofing frame is welded backwards and two others have holes drilled incorrectly. So here I wait again for them to ship me replacement parts. I think someone should have pulled one of these babies out of the factory and actually tried assembling it before they shipped it out. Where has quality control gone did no one take a look at the parts to be sure they were drilled correctly or that things were welded on the right end? So far I am disappointed that it’s taken me 2 weeks and I’m looking at a third week waiting on parts to get this thing assembled.

No comments:

Post a Comment