Monday, July 18, 2016

Online Eyeglasses

Last week I entered the realm of ordering my glasses online. I needed a pair of sunglasses and the eye dr was way to expensive. I got my script from my eye Dr. which wasn't a big deal although they did want to know why I wanted it. I hopped on line and started looking around. I ended up going to Zenni Optical. I hunted around for days trying to decide what would look good on me. I have zero fashion since so picking something that will look good on me is very tough. I finally settled on a pair of aviator sunglasses that were sorta similar to my favorite pair. They were 6.99 and I went them over another pair because well they were cheep so if  they sucked I really wouldn't be out that much money. I was surprised that putting in the prescription information was easy you basically just copy it from the paper the Dr. gives you to the boxes on your screen. I selected to have a gradient tent on my sunglasses. They came with a free UV/Anti glare coating. The hole making and shipping process was actually just as quick as ordering from the eye Dr's and I didn't have to go back to pick them up they came to my mail box. There are some instructions on the website on how to adjust them not all that hard as long as you are careful. I did feel like the frame was a little different from what was in the picture they look more rounded than they did in the pictures but they are still ok for $15 I really couldn't beat it. I do think I will go with a little different shape aviator frame next time. Over all it was a great experience and from now on I will be ordering my glasses online.

1 comment: