I got this great email from Kwik Stix today. These are a couple of great things you can do with those Tempera Paint Kwik Stix's I reviewed a few weeks a go. I think the girls will be making some Father's Day Cards for POP this week. ENJOY!
Father’s Day Cards
Brought to you by:
What you need:
ü Kwik Stix (assorted colors)
ü 2 White sheets of paper
ü Paper plate
1. Use Kwik Stix to paint a coloring page with a Father’s Day theme. Or, create your own Father’s Day Theme! We used “#1 Dad” and “I love you Dad”.
2. When you are finished painting, cut the words out.T his is the front of your card.
3. Fold a blank sheet of paper so that it is the same width of your cut out words. Trim paper to the width of the front of the card.
4. Write a message on the inside of the card.
5. Attach the front of the card to the back.
Tip: To create a sturdier card, use a paper plate or light cardboard as backing to the front and back of your card.
1. With a blank sheet of white paper, fold each side so that they meet in the middle. (Make sure that the paper is in a landscape orientation)
2. Next, fold the top of the touching corners to create the collar of the shirt
3. Use Kwik Stix to paint the shirt. Add details such as buttons, pockets, and fun patterns that remind you of your dad.
4. Write your message on the inside of the card. You can add designs or pictures if you like.
No I did't receive any compensation for sharing this I just though they were some cool projects.