Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Trudeau's Stress Less Kitchen tools






Trudeau is introducing its exclusive new Stress Less line of kitchen tools. They are designed to reduce the strain on your hands and joints. Great for people with arthritis or limited hand dexterity, they are also great for anyone looking to make everyday kitchen tasks easier than ever. Each item comes with a lifetime warranty. Prices range from $12.99 to around $34.99. Everything can be found hear at www.shoptrudeau.com
My picture

I got these items in a couple weeks a go and took them right to my mom. She has arthritis and I knew she was the perfect person to test them out.

First up is the Stress Less Pizza Cutter it sells for $12.99 and is so worth it. You can hold it by the handle or over the top for less strain on your wrist and hand. It cuts so smooth way better then the $15.00 one I bought from walmart a few years back. My loved it she had no trouble using it at all and said the grip was perfect for her hand. I love that the blade pops out for easy cleaning something that non of my other pizza cutters do, and its dishwasher safe.

In the process of making pizza we tested out the Stress Less Garlic Press sells for $19.99. This thing is super easy to use. You flip it open stick in a piece of garlic lay it on the counter and press the handle down using the counter as leverage instead of having to squeeze it with your hand. No stress no strain and because its dishwasher safe No fuss trying to get it clean.

Picture from Trudeau
I also used the Stress Less Rotary Cheese Grader price $19.99. I don't normally like this type of cheese grader because I am left handed and the crank cheese graders are just backwards for me. But this little baby can be used for Left or Right handed you just switch the drum around. This little baby is Ergonomically designed so it reduces stress on your finger tips and eliminates wrist torsion. Its got a cast iron handle that turns so smooth and easy you'll be amazed. the vertical design lets you cheese drop right on to your food in our case the Pizza saving me the clean up of another bowl. It also disassembles easily for quick cleaning.

Picture from Trudeau
Next up is the Stress Less Salt Grinder price $34.99. I don't use a lot of salt mostly fresh pepper and I have been through quite a few pepper mills looking for one that was smooth and easy to grind. I have to admit I was a little bummed that it was a salt grinder and not a pepper grinder but I still had to test it out. This baby turns so smooth I couldn't believe it. You can adjust the grind on it for how fine or course you want your salt. It gets so fine my camera couldn't come in close enough to pick up the individual salt pieces I am talking slightly gritty baby powder fine. If there Pepper grinder grinds as easily as the stress less salt grinder does I would love to have one. I had my mom test it out too to be sure it wasn't just me finding it super easy to grind. She was quite amazed at how easy it was to use normally she has a hard time grinding fresh pepper or salt because they are difficult for her hand to turn and and hard to grip. there is something about the size and shape of the Stress less salt grinder that just fits your hand.

Stress Less Can Opener
Picture from the www.shoptrudeau.com
Last but not least the Stress Less Can Opener. Price $19.99. This is a unique can opener as the rotating cranking arm provides extra leverage that requires 50% less effort. Its got this unique safety cutting mechanism that cuts on the side of the can while never coming in contact with the food and it leaves the edges completely smooth so that you or your kids don't get cut a bonus in my book. You can even set the lid back on top of the can. It even has lid pliers built in so you can get the lid off easily. The handle folds down into the main body of the can opener so that its compact and fits in any of my drawers with out getting hung up on things trying to get it out. Like me my mom is in love with it. Its the first manual can opener that she doesn't have trouble using. 

Trudeau's products are available at www.shoptrudeau.com
I also invite you to join us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TrudeauUSA.
Disclosure: I received these products at no cost for review. All opinions are my own or what my kids thought of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment