Friday, May 25, 2012

Caterpillar Stack by Boon Feeding Products.

I received the cutest little snack container from Boon inc. It looks like a caterpillar and has three compartments to separate snacks into. The super cool lid lets little hands in but keeps the snacks where they belong instead of all over the car or my purse. It sells for $14.99 and comes in a couple color combinations We have the teal and red one. You can check them out hear  http://www.booninc.com/products/CaterpillarStack/467

its so cute
I have had a lot of snack containers and I have to say this is by far one of my favorites. It allows my 2 year old to take 3 choices of snacks with her when we go out. She loves the snack choices and I love that she doesn't spill all over the car. Its easy to clean because the sections come apart. They are easy to take apart you just twist and they un-click. My 2 year old cant twist them apart but they are not so tough that I have to recruit dad to take it apart. The little compartment doors that let the snacks out slide to the side and my 2 year olds doesn't have any trouble opening them but a younger child might.

Boon has done it again and provided parents with yet another cool product to make life as a parent just a little easier. 

Twitter https://twitter.com/#!/BoonInc

Disclosure: I received these products at no cost for review. All opinions are my own or what my kids thought of the product

3 comments:

  1. Thank you For following! Returned the love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking up! This ^ is super cute! Following back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this product!! Thanks for visiting my blog, i'm following you back! :)

    ReplyDelete