Monday, February 9, 2015

Its a new month

This week is going to be busy. Both of the girls are starting new curriculum all of which you will be seeing reviews on over the next month or two. They are so excited to start something new they are how ever fighting over who gets to use the computer first. I am looking forward to sharing the new curriculums with you in the coming weeks.

On the home front we are preparing for spring by clearing brush and picking out what we want to grow in the garden this year. I am working on two new wood projects this week. Both Items I am hoping to sell in my online store I am opening soon. If anyone happens to be interested in buying any of the items that I have written about feel free to send me an email. I am looking forward to sharing my shop with everyone and all the great things I am hoping to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment