Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Claritin Playmaker Play Date

We have begun another great year with the Children's Claritin Mom Crew. Both of my girls suffer from seasonal allergies and when they get bad we turn to Children's Claritin. We kicked off the year with the Claritin Playmaker Play date. Thank to Claritin some great mommy friends and the kids got to play outside and received some great play ideas, coupons, and some cool Claritin swag. We were only able to play for an hour or so but the kids had lots of fun making mud pies, running and jumping over the obstacle course, playing in the sprinkler and snacking on pizza roll-ups. While the moms got to chat about how they get there kids out side and moving during the summer months. Some of the favorite activities were: Playing in the River, Bike riding, water gun fights, splatter painting, making mud pies my girls personal favorite. Hear is a photo of some of the great Claritin Swag items I gave away to the mommies at the event.

Disclaimer: As a member of the Children's Claritin Mom Crew, I received product samples promotional items to share and use as I see fit. No monetary compensation has taken place and any opinions expressed by me are honest and reflect my actual experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment