Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Hot Straw

Have you ever burned the heck out of your mouth or spilled hot coffee all over your self while trying to take a drink of hot coffee while your driving. Yup been there done that several times. And how hard is it to take a drink of something hot while walking and push a stroller.  Lets face it its tricky but moms do it every day.  What mom is going to go with out coffee right.  Well Moms and coffee drinkers let me introduce you to my little friend the Hot Straw. I received a package of blue Hot Straws to try out. Hot Straw is a special straw designed for drinking hot stuff. Get this it doesn't melt or get soft in hot liquids. It Helps to prevent spills, Keeps Teeth Whiter, Its BPA Free, Dentist recommended reusable and Eco-Friendly. Wait there is more Its made in the Good Old USA. An get this its got a flat design so it fits in those funny lids that come on to-go cups.  You can find Hot Straw at www.hotstraw.com . Hot Straw comes in red blue pink and green. They come in two different lengths so you can order a straw to fit your favorite cup they come in 9in and 7in lengths. They are sold  for $ 8.49 and come with 4 in a pack. Or you can order combo packs for $15.29 and $25.99. Hot Straw even sells a cleaning tool for getting your straw super clean it sells for $3.50.



Pros:

  • Well I love Hot Straw I can take my coffee with me in the car not worry about spilling it all over my self while trying to drive. 
  • It is shaped to fit in the hole on those funny lids that come on to-go coffee cups.
  • Its BPA Free  
  • IT'S MADE IN THE USA
  • Hot Straw is Dentist Recommended
  • Its REUSABLE
  • The Kids love drinking hot coco out of it and less of it ends up on there shirt.
  • I also feel the price is affordable and budget friendly since they are reusable and should last a while if you take care of them.


Cons:
  • Your are still drinking something hot and you still need to be careful.  OK so that is not really a Hot Straw con but I couldn't come up with any real Cons  
Disclosure: I received this product at no cost for review. All opinions are my own or what my kids thought of the product the photos are my own of the product I received but the logo at the top is from HotStraw.

No comments:

Post a Comment