Wednesday, May 8, 2013

The Quietest classroom Pencil Sharpener


Its no secret that I love a great classroom product and I love sharing them with you. On my quest to find something new this year I came across  http://www.classroomfriendlysupplies.com the makers of The Quietest Classroom Pencil Sharpener. That's right folks a pencil sharpener that's actually quiet. The Quietest classroom Pencil Sharpener has a sleek retro design an all metal frame and blades. Automatic stopping once the perfect point is formed. It works on all standard sized pencils. Has a clear disposal try that comes out for easy cleaning. Its so easy to use even my five year old can do it on her own. I also love that they sell replacement blades and they are very affordable. A single sharpener sells for $24.99 and comes in Blue, Red, Green, and Black. A package with one replacement blade sells for $14.99. They also sell a Teacher Specials where you get 3 sharpeners for $53.97 that's $17.99 each a great deal if you need more than one sharpener.


Me and the girls have been needing a good quality pencil sharpener for a while now and we were very excited when it arrived. We received the blue sharpener to try out in our home class room. The color is a tad lighter than what it looked on my computer screen but we all know how screens vary in color. It came in a box like most things that are shipped to you. Then the sharpener its self was in a clear flexible plastic box We are currently using it to store our sharpener tell we get the shelf for the classroom built. Then it will be clamped to the shelf. Assembly was super easy you basically have to put the blades in through a hole in the back and turn the locking ring. There is a hole on the front of the sharpener that you can insert the provided clamp into so that you can clamp it to a table or you can leave it portable. We are truly in love with the Quietest Pencil Sharpener. Its simple to use my kids cant keep sharpening the pencil away to nothing. It hardly makes any noise at all. Its a beautiful color so it looks cool in my class room also known as my living room. It can be clamped to a table or shelf or it can be left portable did I mention its got grips on the bottom to help keep is from slipping both when clamped down and portable. Its sharpened every pencil in the house several times over now and the girls are both writing more just because they want to use the sharpener to sharpen their pencil again. Its so easy that even my 3 year old can do it on her own. She says its hard to turn but she always gets the pencil sharpened. The only slight issue I have had with the sharpener is the clamp. The part that goes into the sharpener its self needs to be a bit longer. We have had it slip out of the hole a couple times. Its really not that big of an issue and would not stop me form buying the sharpener. because it really does do a Wonderful Job. Check out the video clip below to see it in action.







Disclosure: I received this product at no cost for review. All opinions are my own or what my kids thought of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment