Wednesday, May 29, 2013

CafePress



This week I was given the opportunity to select an item from http://www.cafepress.com to review. I
selected a T-Shirt because well I just love T-shirts with cool saying on them. Their are a tone of options on the site and it took me forever to decide what I wanted to get. I finally decided on a breast cancer awareness t-shirt. I always have a difficult time buying shirts on line. I never seem to get the right size. So i measured and used the sites sizing guidelines to choose a size. The shirt I wanted said that it was fitted and ran small so to size up if I did not want it to be snug. So I sized up one size and made my order ordering is very easy and simple.  The shirt came very quickly I believe it shipped out the next morning and arrived with in the week.  To my surprise my shirt was too big. With my measurements I guess I should not have sized up. But my measurements are always between two sizes. I contacted customer service to ask about returning it for a size smaller. I filled out the little form and stated that I wanted to exchange it for a smaller size gave the item number and the new size that needed. I got a reply back from customer service a little later that day. They told me they wanted me to be completely happy with my order and they would send me a replacement right away. I love great customer service and this place has good customer service to get back to me the same day and send out the replacement order the day after. I received the replacement T-shirt very quickly it actually got to me a day sooner than they had said it would.   

The Shirt fit wonderfully its comfortable and the quality of the shirt is great. Its made of a nice soft cotton so its perfect for every day. It washes well and hardly even wrinkled when I forgot and left it in the dryer over night. It line drys well too.  The color and style of the printing is vibrant and beautifully done.  Way better than most of what I have bought at some of the chain stores. I haven't noticed any fading either so I am confidant that it will look good for years to come.  Check out the Picture to see just how cool the shirt really is.

All in all I found the prices on the site to be very reasonable.The variety of items that they offer is great they have everything from clothing to I phone cases to water bottles.  I cant wait to order something else. Click the links to Check out some other great items like birthday invitations, Business Cardsgreeting card templates.

Disclosure: I received this product at no cost for review. All opinions are my own or what my kids thought of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment