Monday, January 23, 2012

Children's Chestal





I received a Sample of Children's Chestal as a free sample for this review. My opinion is completely my own.


First I want to tell you a little about the product.
http://www.childrenschestal.com/

Children's Chestal is safe, Non-Drowsy, dye-free, No drug interactions and works Naturally with your body.
It temporarily relieves dry cough due to minor throat and Bronchial irritation that may occur with colds

It helps to relieve chest congestion by loosening mucus and thinning bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive.

the Benefits of Children's Chestal
-relieves all types of common coughs, its safe for children 2 years of age and older
-Natural Honey Base,No artificial color or flavors

Directions:
-Children 12 years of age and older: take 10ml every 2 hours.
-Children 2 to 12 years of age: take 5ml every 2 hours. Not recommended for Children under 2 years of age.

It can be found at Walgreens, CVS and local health food stores they do have a few other places listed on there site that carry it. I am hoping I can request it at our walmart. Runs about $6.99 for a 4.2oz bottle the bigger 8.45oz bottle runs around $11.99. Do check there website sometimes they have coupons http://www.childrenschestal.com/special-offers/

Now that all the Facts are out of the Way I think this stuff is Great, My two year old has been dealing with a cough for a week now I decided we would give Children's Chestal a try since nothing else seemed to do much good. I gave her the recommended 5ml and in about 5 min it had calmed her cough enough so she could sleep it must taste decent because she took it with out squawking. Score one for mom Little Bug finally got a good nights sleep. Fast forward a week I have really bad bronchitis right now Iv had it for months I finally gave in and got some antibiotics for it But I'm still coughing my head off at 2 am I have reached the point of desperation I will do anything for a decent nights sleep. I spotted the Bottle of Children's Chestal on the counter and decided why not worth a shot right. I took 10ml because well I'm over 12. My first thought Holy Cow a cough med that taste good. It taste Just like Honey which I love by the way no wonder why Little Bug didn't mind taking it.  It worked Good It definitely soothed my raw throat and It did help my cough for a while because I got about 3 hours sleep. I love that its natural and doesn't have any drug interactions. I feel safer giving it to my Kids because of that. My girls Pediatrician's have always recommended honey as a solution for my small kids needing something for a cough since many cough and cold meds on the market today are not for kids under 4.  I think its a great product and we will be keeping a bottle around this winter. I almost forgot to add they have a new berry flavor we havent tried it yet but I would love to. they also make a varity of other natural cough, Cold and Flu medicines so come check them out at http://www.childrenschestal.com/cough-cold-flu/

Follow on facebook http://www.facebook.com/oscillo
Twitter https://twitter.com/#!/oscillousa

No comments:

Post a Comment