Making some progress on the 65. Resto work is always slow especially when you work 2 jobs and homeschooling. I have been slowly nibbling away at the work on the 65 Mustang. For about 3 months now, I have been chasing rust from one end of the car to the other. I started with the front frame rails which yall have seen pictures of. Then came the floor boards... Once I got the floor boards cut out I found rust out around the torque box on the left hand side. So that lead me to ordering a new torque box and partial frame patch. Since I am waiting on the to come in (it was back ordered) I am currently removing the floor of the trunk so that I can do a rear frame replacement. When I get these last pieces in I will be ready to put the floor board back in. Progress is slow but I will get there.