Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Devonian GREEMU Review

Greemu Devonian Review

Great new product by Devonian it's called GREEMU and you can find it at http://www.korunaturals.net/

What is GREEMU you say. It's a beauty oil that is made from a blend of butters and plant oils that replicates the fatty acid composition, properties, and texture of emu oil. It's basically a non animal version of emu oil. 

I love Emu oil I used it all the time, on everything from my dry cracked hands to small kitchen burns. How ever I do know some people like a non animal derived products.This is probably the next best thing if you would like to go the Non animal route. I love all the ingredients in GREEMU, I have used each one individually and they are all wonderful. When put together in a blend they are just yummy.  First impression: I though it was bit heaver than Emu oil it hangs out on the skin a tad longer. I also thought it was slightly sticky for a few minutes. Neither of these things really bothered me. The color is about the same I compared it to two different Emu Oil brands. 

I tried it as a facial moisturizer for several weeks. I found it to be to heavy during the day, but I did like it as a night time moisturizer. Since it's a bit heaver than standard emu oil, I found that for me it worked best as a lip moisturizer. It seems to penetrate well and is helping to keep my chronically dry lips stay a bit softer. I have been using it on my lips for about 4 weeks and I am now thinking of getting some refillable lip gloss tubes on amazon so I can carry some in my pocket. I have also been using it as a cuticle cream in the evenings. I work with my hands a lot and I find my cuticles very dry and ragged. A little dab in the evening seems to be helping smooth them out. It comes in a 4oz bottle and a little bit goes a long way. I can see this bottle lasting me quite a while. I also used GREEMU as an additive in my lotion, so far it is looking promising. I used the same recipe and simply swapped out the emu oil for the GREEMU. The lotions consistency, feel and moisturizing abilities seemed to be about the same.There was no real noticeable difference. I have used Emu oil on healing scars and scrapes and had good results but I have not yet tried GREEMU on healing scars and scrapes mostly because no one has gotten any boo boos. 



Greemu Devonian Review

If you are looking for an alternative for Emu oil GREEMU is the way to go. The other Crew Members also tried out GREEMU and I would love for you to click the banner and see what they have to say. 

Greemu Devonian Review

Get Social:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/korunaturals
Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/korunaturals/

Crew Disclaimer

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea to use it on your lips! I had not thought of using it in that way.

    ReplyDelete