Thursday, January 22, 2015

Our clssroom

This week we are working on turning a bedroom into a Classroom. Its taken me and the girls three days to get it painted. This house has an incredible amount of trim that had to be taped off before we could even begin. We are currently on the second day of painting we chose to go with white because its a small room. Lets face it I am not known for my decorating skills so I was a little afraid to try painting the hole room a color.  The big dresser in the middle of the floor is going as soon as I can get some help to move the thing it weighs a tone. We have two old desk that we will be putting in the room one for each of the girls. I wanted to give them there own space to work. We are also going to have a small reading nook under those snazzy corner shelves. Not really sure what we are going to do for decorations though. Check out the pictures of our classroom in progress and if you have any great idea feel free to share them in the comments below. I would love to have some ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment