Friday, November 28, 2014

Big Happenings

Some exciting events are about to happen at our house. I have been blessed with two amazing opportunities. In December I will be Joining the 2015 School House Review Crew. Which means I will be blogging more about our weekly activities but I will also be putting out more reviews on some really cool educational products. I am so excited to see what the Crew has to offer this year. This is a Huge Blessing for our Family.
The second big event Drum Role please........... I start my first official collage class I finished my registration earlier this month and my class is set to start in January. I'm only enrolled in one class, its more for personal enrichment than anything else but I am excited and blessed to have the opportunity to take the class. Aroma Therapy is something I have used for years and I have always wanted to take it to the next level.  The girls are enjoying the fact that mommy will have school work to do. I am excited to see where the new year will take us, I hope you be here to enjoy the journey with me. I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment