Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Thera Pearl



Over the last 5 years my girls have known there share of boo boos. We have been very lucky to only have minor bumps and scrapes and nothing serious. Those minor bumps and scrapes still hurt though and I have found a great product to make those minor bumps and scrapes feel better. Children's Pals by the Threa Pearl company http://www.therapearl.com/products/pals-for-kids/ 


Children's Pals sell for $5.99 and I would love to have one of each. There is Ping the Panda, Buddy the puppy, Ribbit the frog, and Pearly the Pig. All four are just adorable we were given the opportunity to try out Ribbit the frog. He is a cute little green frog that measures 3.75 in x .75 in x 5.5 in he fits in the palm of the girls hand quite nicely. Just chill a Pal in the fridge or freezer or you can pop it in the microwave. Then apply the cold or heat for up to 20 minutes. Of course you need to be careful that you don't get it too hot. Please use caution and common sense when using a Pal. Children's Pals have won a Parent Tested-Parent Approved award for quality and appeal. They were tested by and independent lab and verified that there are no heavy metals, VOCs or BPAs. Pals are safe hypoallergenic and reusable. 

We got Ribbit in the mail last week and right away I stuck him in the fridge. It gets cold quite quickly and I love that i can put it in the fridge or freezer. I also love that I can heat him up a bit if we need a heat pack for some reason  The girls played with him for a while testing him out on various areas where they might get a boo boo. This weekend Snoopy stepped on a bee at park and we got the chance to use him for real. He worked very well I carried it in our lunch bag with my frozen water bottle to keep it cold. Yes I could have just stuck my frozen water bottle on the sting but that would not have been as fun or as flexible as a Pal. This cute little frog had her smiling in minutes.  Ribbit is a great little guy and we have used him on everything from scrapes and bruises to itchy mosquito bites.  Ribbit has become a great friend and we plan to keep him around for as long as we can.





The Best part about Children's Pals: 
They are reusable
Can be use for Hot or Cold
The Price is fair.
They my girls feel better when they get a Boo Boo and that is priceless.







 

Click below to Find Thera Pearl on
Facebook
Tiwtter
Pintrist
YouTube
Linkedin
Google+


Disclosure: I received the Children's Pal free of charge in order to test the product to write the review. All opinions are my own or that of my kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment