Friday, March 15, 2013

90 Days Thru the Bible

I recently got the chance to review a book for the Tyndale Publishing company. the book is called 90 Days Thru the Bible. First I want to give you the blip from the back of the book. 

as you can tell the pages are well loved. 
Embark on a 90 day journey to understand the heart of God's story like never before. You may believe the bible's overall message, but have you truly grasped the whole story We know god's message of love is so simple that even a child may embrace it, and His epic story is complex enough to mystify even the most curious intellect. We want to understand the Scriptures more deeply, to fully share in the Great Story that God has been telling throughout the ages, though perhaps we aren't sure where to start.
In 90 days Thru the bible, acclaimed writer Chris Tiegreen and Walk Thru the bible guide you through the various sections of scripture, meditating on how each story and theme, like the pieces of a puzzle, beautifully contribute to God's masterpiece of love,faith, and salvation. You'll come to understand the true heart of God- and the awe-inspiring story He's telling in your own life-in an incredible new way. 

Im a busy home schooling mom I am a very religious woman I have a strong belief in God. But to be honest I cant always find the time to read my bible. So when I got the chance to try out 90 Days Thru the Bible I was excited to give it a go.  90 Days Thru the Bible is a nice little devotional. It does not go in depth with the Bible but it does gives a good general understanding of the Bible and what its about. I like that the devotional gives a simple understanding of the scripture's being taught. It gives me reflection questions at the end of each days lesson.  This  helped me to further explore the scripture that was taught that day and what it means to me and the way I lead my life.  90 Days Thru the Bible is a wonderful way to get in touch with the Bible and all that it can teach us. It has encouraged me to find more time to read my Bible and be closer to God. 

You can find 90 Days Thru the Bible at a lot of book stores but Ill give you the link to amazon in case you would like to try it out.f  http://www.amazon.com/90-Days-Thru-Bible-Devotional/dp/141435309X

Its also available on amazon in the Kindle Edition.

Tyndale House Publishers has a lot of amazing books that me and the girls would love to read you can check out the company hear http://tyndale.com to see all they have to offer. 
 
 
Disclosure: I received this product at no cost for review. All opinions are my own or what my kids thought of the product.

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like a great book. I agree with you...I see my bible on the shelf calling to me, but I don't pick it up as much as I should. Really, I feel overwhelmed by what to read, where to start. This book would help with that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HELLO BUDY:
    I read your post it’s an rely helpful in our daily,I introduce a one magical supplement with the help of your blog pure formulas coupons is rely nice supplement.....

    ReplyDelete