Wednesday, April 8, 2020



So these are the three things that occurred in my house this week. Not necessarily in this order. First I’m learning how to screen print using my circuit, vinyl, a screen printing screen a squeegee and some ink. See the snoopy and the America Strong images. For a first go at it I think they came out great. This weekend I’m going to dive into a complicated multi layer image wish me luck. I’m hoping to nab some photos of the project as I move through the steps. That middle picture is of my lunch a western bacon cheese burger. We were forced to venture out for a optometrist appt today for Nana. Up until today no one but me had been off our property for three weeks. The Boss Man aka popa stayed home with the girls and I made the trip with mom so fewer of us were out and about. On the way back genius me scheduled a pick up order at Menards and I babes my self a brand spanking new water heater. See future post for the install. What’s everyone else been up to during this COVID19 social distancing thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment